ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines and deadlines mentioned.
ABSTRACT GUIDELINE STRUCTURE
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is around 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Please kindly submit your research abstract to email@example.com
The deadline is on November 16th, 2019
Deadline of Abstract: on November 16th, 2019
Payment Deadline: November 18th, 2019.
Full Paper Submission: November 18th, 2019
ABOUT THE REVIEWING PROCESS
- Your abstract will undergo a blind peer review by the international scientific committee at least around three days after its receipt.
- Abstract notification will be sent to the author around three days after submission.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Singapore International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference (SIMAC) 2019.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO – AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration payment for the conference.
If you have any inquiries concerning the abstract submission process, please contact us through WhatsApp at +62822-2333-2875 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.