SIMAC 2019 will provide poster presentation session in order to create an interactive exchange of ideas between poster presenters and audiences. In this session, the poster presenters will present their research findings, program implementation, etc concisely and clearly. Moreover, poster presentation also can be understood easily without an oral explanation since the poster will be displayed and viewed by many people even when the author is not presenting the posters.
Thus, here are the rules for poster presentation:
- Each poster should be no longer than A1 paper size measuring 59,4 cm (width) x 84,1 cm (height).
- The poster presenter must locate their assigned poster display and hang their poster at least 15 minutes before the poster session.
- The posters should be prepared and brought to the conference by the presenters since the conference committee will not receive any posters by mail in advance, print or transport the posters.
- There will be no on-site facilities to print the posters.
- No audiovisual equipment is permitted for poster presentations.
- If you choose to bring handouts, we recommend you to provide contact information on the handouts.
- Each presenter is allowed only one poster and each poster will have its own display board.
- Materials to mount posters will be provided by the conference organizers.
To download the poster template, click here.